Thursday, April 02, 2009

YAY!! Easter break is here!!

Whoo Hoo!! I am so gonna enjoy the fact that I have a two week Easter break starting from next week!! Sadly... this is also the time for me to immerse myself in the deep dark world of assignments!! As scary and petrifying as that sounds (to me at least)... I am well aware that it is an unavoidable chore... Of course the silver line is that no classes for two weeks!!

Anyway for the past month or so, my flatmates and I were 'terrorized' by a spider!! Ok... so that's like a major overstatement seeing as the spider isn't even in the house and it actually did nothing to us but hey spiders are scary especially icky looking ones!! I mean it's right outside the main entrance of the flat, the web is on top of the table and chair!! My friends who come and visit me are sorta afraid to use that entrance at night since it only comes out at night... The web is big but thankfully none of us had any 'encounter' with it... Still as the flat representative, I had to finally do something about it when two nights ago I saw the spider expanding the web to the glass window! So I told the maintenance guy and he got rid of the web and I showed him the picture of the spider. He told me it was a huntsman which I know is not poisonous and is actually quite shy. If it was a redback I would totally recommend killing it because I'm not gonna risk getting myself bitten by a poisonous spider!! So the spider has not been seen since last night so whoo hoo!!



Another YAY moment for me is... I have a new pair of boots the most functional pair I have. The heel is chunky and it's only like two inches and it costs 70 dollars. It's the cheapest I could find that also suits both my practical and vain side. So YAY!!



I also managed to finally to get an appointment with the owner of Fremantle Chocoloate Factory next Friday to interview him!! I'm going this Sunday with my roommates because I've never been there before!! I may actually buy some sugar free chocolate!! They have like 300 types of chocolate there!! Whoo Hoo!!

Kelly also performed at the Mardi Gras in front of like 50 thousand people last week (her biggest solo crowd to date)!!! Here's a video of her singing Happy Birthday to her guitarist ( this is the clearest audio I could find the others I can barely hear her because everyone was singing so loudly!!)



No comments: