Saturday, September 05, 2009

Yes.... I know it's been like eons.....




It's September and my eighth month in good ol' Perth. Spring has finally started even though it feels like winter never really ended. I'm in my final semester and I'm currently just stayin afloat the deep dark ocean of studies and assignments (I honestly asked for it since I'm taking 5 third year subjects). Still after two months of basically lounging around and spending money, I do realize that the holidays have got to end sometime so why not now? So I've basically endeavored to achieve my best result (of course if I can achieve this without exerting my best efforts, then I'll be one happy gal!!).


My mother and I in Fremantle, Perth (June 2009)


Many have asked me about my future plans and more importantly, whether I'm returning to K.L. I can assure you, mes amis, I will return at the end of the year because I don't think I can survive the full blast of summer in Perth. I may actually dissolve like the Wicked Witch of the East. Well... I have to admit my wicked tendencies but I do have to say that it is very much impossible for me to melt especially if you pour me with water. Sometimes I wonder what the hell goes on in my head that I spew such crap!! So enough with my nonsense!!


Swan Valley trip with new flatmates (July 2009)


I will be officially 23 this year and my first thought is where have all the time gone? I feel like I've barely experienced anything momentous enough that I'll still remember it when I'm wizened with age and riddled with illnesses. Of course, my life has it's usual dramas that I personally feel are so trite...I'm feeling strangely melancholy today to the extent I feel like nothing in my life makes me remotely happy..... It's distressing when even Kelly Clarkson and Gossip Girl can't shake me out of my blues..... I wonder if this is the first sign of depression or old age...



Misc. pictures with friends


Over the years, I've met some wonderful and not-so- wonderful people but it is not until a few months ago, I realized that some people whom I deemed great friends of mine don't really understand me at all (Yes... I do admit that sometimes even I lack the ability to understand myself but these people know my fundamental personality!). As a result, I willingly severed ties with them though some had called me callous. I stand by my decisions because I'm done pandering to the whims of others whom I feel aren't worth my time. Life's too short for me to play the snivelling coward.....I think I've said enough.... and it's time I break free of all these meaningless dramas....

P.S.: My apologies for the lack of happiness in this post but I honestly can't muster my usual joie de vievre. I shall endeavor to be more buoyant next time.

No comments: