Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Why so blue??



Seriously... I've been feeling rather maudlin for the past few weeks and I honestly don't think it's my bad cold/cough. I mean I can understand if it's the onset of PMS but it's too early in the month for me to have PMS!! Ugh!! It's like I've this deep dark abyss that's dwelling inside me but I don't have an outlet to unleash it. What's worse, this indescribable feeling I have now is disconcerting as hell but I can't seem to get rid of it!! On a side note, I've been addicted to 'Geo Explorer' on Facebook for the past few days and I'm like this close to beating my brother who has the top score. Yes... I know it's tres lame but since when have I cared what's lame and what's not *snickers* even I think I'm the mistress of bullshitting and I don't think anyone will buy the idea that I'm all about individualism....

No comments: