Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bummer….

 

South-Park-Season-14-Episode-5

 

Ok… I’ve finished watching all of my favourite TV shows until their current episodes…. All I can say is…. All of them suck balls!! The suckiest is Gossip Girl followed by Bones then House with South Park and Castle tying… I’ve already ranted about Bones and Gossip Girl before this so what exactly is my beef with House? I still love Hugh Laurie as House and I gave a huge YAY when House and Cuddy got together…. It’s just that it has been seven seasons and I’m getting a little meh with the series… As for South Park, most episodes have been meh for ages but I’ve always been a huge fan of the show likewise with the Simpsons and unless Matt Stone and Trey Parker fuck it up so badly that the entire series becomes unwatchable… I’ll continue watching every episode. As for Castle… the show is still relatively new and Castle and Beckett is still a good team and them not being together has not aggravate me as much as the Booth and Bones situation…..

house_season_7castle-season3-overkill-02-550x366

So work sucks (that’s a given), love sucks (hate that bastard but I’m not going to give him the satisfaction of ranting about him) now even my fav TV shows have not been giving me any pleasure… I hope to all that is good and pure that my birthday won’t suck this year….. By the way, I love the fact that I’m going to eat my fav food in Ipoh for my birthday!! A tiny silver lining in all that is shitty right now….

No comments: