Monday, October 25, 2010

Gossip Girl Season 4 is such a huge disappointment….

 

GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 4

 

*Starts rant*

Ugh!! Just watched the first five episodes of Season 4 and they suck balls!! I HATE CHUCK and EVA!! I have a fucking hard time accepting the fact that Chuck can fall enough with stupid Eva so easily when it took him so long to accept Blair!! What did stupid Eva ever do for him!! Stupid Chuck acting like his past with Blair is such a mistake!! Stupid idiotic BASSTARD!! I swear I’m not watching another episode until Chuck and Blair are back to their old ways and NOT their Season 3 and 4 ways!! Only silver lining in these few episodes was no skanky Jenny Humphrey… Hate her and the actress who portrays her (Taylor Momsen) I wish Jenny would just die!! Serena and Dan just gets on my nerves!! Ok!! The only reason I watch Gossip Girl is because of Blair and Chuck!! Now they are both shadows of themselves and I blame the writers!! I’ll stick to fan fiction for now…  at least I get what I want there….. a better story than what the show is giving right now!!

*Rant over*

On a side note, I hate Bones as well… I get that the writers are not gonna put Booth and Bones together cuz that will signal the end of the show but come on!! You expect me to believe that Booth is in love with Hannah!! Ugh!! All these shows are just pissing me off left and right!! Everything is pissing me off right now…. My work life, my love life even my entertainment!! October has not been a good month for me….

No comments: