Friday, October 22, 2010

Is this what life’s like???

 

The Beauty of Sadness B&W

*Sigh* it’s now late October and I’ve officially worked for about 7 months and all I can say is the working life has been less than enjoyable…. At first I was so eager and happy that I have finally sunk my foot into the most important step towards true adulthood….. But as time goes by…. I grew more and more disenchanted…. I’m now in my second job and I cannot derive any form of pleasure from it….I barely communicate with anyone from work (what a change this is compared with my first job) and I count every minute and every hour I’m at work even when I’m busy…. Previously I feel like there are not enough hours for me to do my work… now I feel like time is passing like a snail and I anxiously await for the weekend every day…. Actually it’s more like every other weekend since I work every alternate Saturday…..  Of course, my biggest gripe is that work starts at 8!!! 8 in the goddamn morning!!!! Ugh!! I swear to GOD my next job will be 9-6 and it will be a five day week!!!

forest_5

I’m so disenchanted with life right now…. I’m this close to being depressed…. Everything from work to love to my favourite shows…. *sigh* Still I will persevere and not sink too deep into the deep dark thoughts that my mind can conjure up at any moment…. Given how insane my imagination can be I’m surprised I’m not even more fucked up than I am now….. I must maintain my sanity for I cannot imagine that my rest of my life will be like this where I’m only filled with despair…..

No comments: