Wednesday, November 03, 2010

It's time to end this shit!!

*Rants starts*

I'm getting fucking frustrated with the fact that I'm stuck with all this shit! How the hell am I supposed to do a fucking good job when it is naturally assumed I know everyone's methods and systems! I am learning but evidently I am not learning the right things seeing as I still know shit about anything! Ugh!! I hate work and I never thought I'll be someone who has nothing nice to say about their work... Nothing enjoyable or pleasurable that can be derived from it and I so hate that... I've accepted that I wouldn't be getting chummy with everyone but why the hell is everything so confusing?? The person who's handing over the work to me just assumes that I'm completely familiar with everything!! There is no black and white that states which customer expects what... How can anyone be expected to do a good job immediately when the details of the tasks handed to you were never explained clearly!! When I left my previous company, I explained in detail my duties and daily tasks and I was just a lowly assistant!! It's like I'm constantly muddling through everything and I hate feeling like that!! I know everyone has a different working style but what good are your methods when everything is confusing and messy??

*ends rant*

No comments: